Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I need to delete interface GigabitEthernet0/1.1 from the ASA.Currently this interface is used in nat statements ,access-group ,http,and route statemets.I am moving this int to new interface GigabitEthernet0/2.6.So my question is if i dele...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,    My Connection is such as;ISP--->ASA--->CoreSwitch--->AccessSwitches--->LAN(Servers) See skeletal config below for the named issue;   interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description ###Internal MEMBER-1 Link### nameif INSIDE security-level 100...

Hi Everyone,  SecurityI am just curious if there is anything special that I need to do to migrate the Anyconnect using certificate besides exporting and re-importing the certificate?  I am getting a certificate validation error when trying to connect...

Hi Guys,   We are clueless already for this troubleshooting. We have FTD acting as an IPS and we are experiencing high CPU for some cores in random basis.   TAC engineer recommends to do flow profiling however, this have an interruption because SNORT...

Dear All,   We have 2 firewalls ASA5525 -X with firepower services. Our FMC is hosted on Esxi server. We have currently 1 policy with 3 rules which are below:    1. Apps Block 2. URL Blocking 3. Allow All Policy   My requirement is to give access of ...

Hello All, I have a ASA 9.1 and i access asdm thorough the management port,however iam curious to access the asdm through VPN.When i click on VPN Wizard i see many options,which one i need to go through,vpn any client or ipsec.Any help would be appre...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card