Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Older 8.2 ASA will not let us get HTTPS out to an Intranet server. Sends other traffic just fine to Private RFC1918 space just won't do it to a Public IP that happens to be on the inside.   I've checked everything and tried everything I'm getting hit...

ixholla69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts   ASA firewall running on FPR 9300 module, is not sending hostname in its syslog messages towards server. The ASA is running in cluster and multi-context mode.   We have the logging hostname/context/cluster-id enabled in three different te...

Hello, We going to run ASA 5516 in HA mode with, but an offer has doubled qty for each part number. Does it really so ?   Part NumberQtyFS-VMW-2-SW-K91CON-ECMU-VMWSW22ASA5516-FTD-BUN2ASA5516-FTD-K92CON-SNT-ASA5K16F2CAB-ACE2SF-ASA-TD6.2.3-K92ASA5516-S...

slyfox by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have two ASA in Active/Standby but they support Active/Active. My two Internet leased line directly connected to both ASA from L2 switch. and in LAN i have only single network. in this case i just want to use both ISP simultaneously to loa...

NetzKing by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card