NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi NSO Team,Please advise me on below mentioned error message,admin@ncs> request devices sync-fromsync-result {    device router-0    result false    info Failed to connect to device router-0: connection refused: useMaapiSetValues}[ok][2018-07-04 10:...

Hi, Expers   We met a issue that NSO started multiple SSH sessions and locked me out of the box after cBR reload:SVS.RPCC01#show users    Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location*  0 con 0     cisco      idle                 00:...

yuanliu2 by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Python script that makes use of the NSO Python APIs (MAAPI and Maagic APIs) to query for something in the CDB.The preconditions for running the script:NSO is already installed (system installation) on the host. This script is executed on ...

kevchian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a YANG question. I should only be allowed to configure one "kebab" on each interface on a device. Below does not work, should I do external verification or is it possible in YANG?augment /base:base {     // This does not work...  tailf:uniq...

sumo89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the basic question, but what are NSO capabilities for monitoring of successful deployment of services across the network, without using Netrounds?I am unclear from the white papers, as everything I look at regarding Service Assurance or ind...