NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Path in nacm rule

I'm trying to create a nacm rule for a particular service I've created. The service looks like this:services fw_acl_03 bk-app-1device [ svlngen4-fab6-dmzdc-02-fw1 ]dmz_hosts 10.1.1.1!allowed_dest_entry 192.168.1.0/24 protocol       tcp  dst_port_star...

Ben Kelly by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hey,By default, NSO system installation installs into and uses the global Python binary and site packages. Is there a way to have NSO use a local Python install instead? It becomes a problem when NSO is installed in a hardened production environment ...

patrhuyn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,When traversing the model tree, Maagic API (or Maapi underneath) stores all data in a cache, if there's alot of devices with bunch of configurations on them in NSO, and we're doing some complex operation where we have to go through most of the...

sspehar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Experts I am seeking your guidance on how can we achieve/resolve the below points regarding some pre checks1. Combining “tailf:link” with “must” conditionFor the leaves like “vpn_id, route_target”, we need to validate that the value on both PE ro...

mshata by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came across a problem that requires me to add a tag that operates differently not like the standard tags like "nocreate delete create merge"what i need is to create a new tag that doesn't delete a certain element in xml when service is removed from...