NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,We're looking to have a service in which service instances will be created under a list nested on another list.That is to say, that we're going to have a list with some common attributes, which will contain no service point.This list will also...

yfherzog by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I need to figure out how to restore service instance.Let's say I have a device config with service metadata in CDB.The service instance which created the config is lost for some reason, but I know what service command operator had enter...

tnomura by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a query. We have a callpoint on yang leaf which has a validation callpoint which is being moved for upgrade scenario . How does one migrate the call point on package reload . As the old data is getting validated at phase 0 , the code  errors o...

spudukko by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to figure out how to copy/rename device from cli.CLI syntax of both command are pretty much straight forward, butI am encountering commit error.nso_user_guide provides no information on how this command should becommitted.## copying...

tnomura by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am trying to automate the NSO build upgrade procedure for local-install mode.I referred the NSO installation and admin guide and have gone through the NCT commands. I have learnt that NCT commands are mainly used for system-install.After referring ...

kbarve by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to replace(override) old value(s) in a leaf-list with new value(s) during every update?  Tried below,  leaf-list <leaf-name>{                        ----                    tailf:cli-replace-all;   ------}  But this is working only with cli, but ...

suinduku by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes