NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! NSO XML template issue

I need support, I am facing an issue in constructing right tags with in XML.make command and packages reloads gets successful but unable to use l2 services code.root@ncs(config)# commit dry-run | debug template l2vpn-demo-templateFetching literal "\n...

bjronmork by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! huawei-ned external error

Hi All, I am trying  to connect a Huawei-switch using huawei-vrp ned. devices device Huawei_xx.xx.xx.xxaddress xx.xx.xx.xxauthgroup 013217device-type cli ned-id huawei-vrpdevice-type cli protocol telnetstate admin-state unlockedconfigvrp:sysname HUAW...

netops044 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Interface Type Problem

Hello all,   I am trying to connect NSO to VPP. I created a NED for a netconf device with all (i.e., ietf-interfaces, ietf-ip, ietf-yang-types, iana-if-type) yang models. But when I start to connect I receive an Error in which Interface type is not v...

mhemmatp by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to set a default value like none to all parameters in template with python

There are more than 300+ parameters in one template and some of them are useless as high level condition is always false. But I can't delete them base on customer demand. Thereby my questions comes. How can i set all variables to "none" firstly and t...

yongz2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CDB client connection number increasing, how to clear up & find out root cause

checked with command "/etc/init.d/ncs status" to find out that the cdb clients increasing these days, which will case NSO does not response. below is the output of the status of CDB part: cdb: cluster mode: master (synchronous replication) current t...

Chris Wang by Cisco Employee
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors