cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7940 HTTP Error

gshonting
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting HTTP Error [11]! on several of my 7940 phones. I reset them and it does not go away. It happens with services and Corp Dir. Haven't found a bug on cisco.com yet. Using CM 3.3.4.

Anyone else experience this??

6 Replies 6

technology
Level 1
Level 1

What firmware version are you using?

This is very similar to a problem I'm having with CCM 3.3(3)sr4a after upgrading a few phones to firmware P00306000300. Phones that are running an older firmware don't have the problem.

Steve

christy.kim
Level 1
Level 1

I just started to run into this as well. I had to power the phone off/on for the error to go away. I haven't found anything yet on why the error is occuring. I am running CM 3.3.3 sr4a. Phone load is: P0030500400.

Hello ,

Solution : change the System Name to IP address in the URL mentioned in Enterprise Parameter. this is happening coz of phones not able to resolve the system name to ip address. this is the alternate way out :)

Thanx

a-smyth
Level 1
Level 1

We are having the same problem with a few of our 7940's. The directories/corporate directory option (number 4) does not show up as an option on these phones. We are running 3.3.4 as well and it seems the hardware revision on the ones that DON'T work is 4.2 and the ones that DO work is 4.1. We already have the URL path set to the IP address of the CallManager. Any other ideas??

All of our phones are the same hardware version. The only difference I could find was the firmware load.

Once I upgraded the firmware to P00306000400, we are able to access the coprorate directory, and services.

Note sure if it will help in your situation, but it would be worth a try.

Steve

I upgraded to P00306000400 today and the problem seems to be gone. I will monitor it over the nex couple of days to be sure.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: