Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

If customer would like to integrate emailinto the IPCC, could they setup mail forwarding to the Unity Server via SMTP and then have the agent mailboxes get notified via a distribution list andlight MWI and have the voicemail suggest they have an emai...

jjia by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Pro,Currently, i am running some new project, but before install into the MCS 7825 , i use the clone pc for testing purpose. to confirm my server is working. so,i'm testing install callmanager on clone Pc (which is quite high spec.computer), and a...

ney25 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We cannot transfer calls to the PSTN - we are running behind an AS5300. Any ideas on what is required? I came across something about a dual-line command but not sure where to add that. When we attempt to transfer we do get dial tone and can enter ...

Two things:1. I have CCM 3.3(4) and changed the service parameters for Message Waiting Lamp Policy to "Light and Prompt" from "Primary Line Only Light and Prompt". Does it require a reboot because I left a message and only my primary line lit and pro...

kiru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sorry if it's too easy...got a used 5300 with a quad pri card and a dsp cardseveral questions:if quad pri is inserted, box doesnt boot at all, hangs around some "bus error" messages...meaning card is dead? or can i reset it somehow??i have not been a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured CCM 3.3 CCM Attendant Console. In the Hunt Group Configuration there is one member: Call directory number 2199. When incoming call on Pilot Point is placed (number: 2111) the person who initiated this call sees on the screen 2199 in...

dpanin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes