Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I had BAT 4.2 installed before I upgraded to 3.2. Now I need to install BAT 4.3. I go to "Install Plugins" and it does not have BAT in the list. What am I missing or doing wrong? I really would like to install BAT 4.3.

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, after upgrading Call Manager, all of the default phone services are gone, i.e. Yahoo Business Quotes, Weather, etc. I have since found CSCdt29275 , the work around is change the URL's to the values that existed prior to the upgrade.I do not kn...

egulbran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to decrease the number of max jitter on 7960. I tried to tune buffers,but it was the same.If i place the call from one ip phone to other ip phone and i am on the same switch 3524PWR i see max jitter about 26. This is the number i want decrea...

I am trying to Program a simple Call Center Application, based on the ICD. My problem is i need to have a Wrap up time (Nachbearbeitungszeit). Does anyone know a simple trick to program this, with the Cisco CRA Editor? Is there another way to do this...

I am trying to change the volume level in all the mailbox's. I was planning on using your bulk editor utility, but noticed under conversation there is not an option for editing the volume level field. Is there another way you know of, besides changin...

dhust by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

you said you are an icd guru. just a quick q. we have one icd servicing an office. if icd is to go down, what would happen to calls. callmanager sends the calls to the route point associated with the icd, if it is gone, wouldn't the call just get...

adignan by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3.x

Let me verify my understanding. In 2.4.6 Unity writes directly to Exchange. So if exchange is down, no voice mail. In 3.x Unity uses SQL to communicate to the Exchange server, so if Exchange is down users can still leave messages and they are held on...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to page 2-43 of the admin guide, i will need to run ADschemasetup.exe to support AMIS integration. If i am going to be doing an AMIS integration with an OCtel box running AMIS-A software, do i need to include Exchange 2000 OctelNet connect...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes