cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

MTU

I'm trying to set the MTU on a Cisco 2611XM router that will use that particular value when traversing through the router. For example, when accessing a resource that resides on the outer interface of the router, I want client computers to adjusts i...

We have several user complaining of slow connectivity. Some areas are using 24-port switches as hubs to plug into the DSL for access. I've read that the Cisco 828 only runs at 2.3M for up and down stream, so if that is the case that would slow down...

johnjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Was wondering if someone had some time to review my outline for upgrading one cat 6506 with 2 sup cards using cat os cat6000-sup2cvk9.6-4-16. Is this version ok? I'm running 6.3(4). At the end of June , I will be migrating the secondary cat 6506 ...

tonyam98 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ok I have setup span ports before with no problemsbut when i setup a span port on a 6500 i only get 1/2 the conversion..exampleping the 6500 from the workstaion and I only see echo replys from the switchping the workstation from the 6500 and I see e...

jpittas by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes