Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,We have a 2621 router that keeps acting up ever few days, normally in the morning when staff come in. Staff cannot access the Internet at all or any internal servers by either IP or NAME. However, all incoming traffic seems fine. Restarting the...

oldzy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've searched but can't find anything helpful...We're rolling out some new network equipment at a number of locations. We've been having some ARP problems. The main router is a 1711, segmenting PC's and an NT print server. When the router is powered ...

Two switches were connected over a X-Over cable. I have a Up / Down on the Uplink Ports. Is there any way of determining which switch end is technically loosing recieve or losing transmit for any of the debug Info.i.e if i removed the X-Over from 1 s...

larrys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco, I support a Cisco cat switch with the following codes WS-C6509 Software, Version NmpSW: 6.3(5). My question, It seems I cannot add more then one SNMP string to this device, is this true? And if so, What If I update the set snmp commu...

ccoletti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best way to boot a CAT if you have bootflash and a PCMCIA card in the chassis?Is it boot from bootflash and then PCMCIA card if the image in bootflash is corrupt?Or is it boot from card and then bootflash if the image on the card is corru...

steverob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card