Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I changed an IP address on FastEthernet interface of a 3640 but the interface address doesn't appear underOSPF database Net Links? I tried clearing the OSPF process and reloading the router. There is a route in the routing table and everything seems ...

After making several changes to my router yesterday i noticed that my DNS wasn't working properly this morning - i checked the config and noticed a typo. I went to copy up my new config after making the change and i got ahead of myself and typed this...

awagers by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have applied the QoS command in some of the routers in my network through CLI mode. Now I have installed the QPM in the network to see the QoS related reports. I am not able to see the report for those router on which I have applied the QoS via...

satishy_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to documentation I have seen, you can only have 1 spanning treewithin a VLAN. We currently use several 3550 switches in the samemanagement "VLAN1" and this is thew only VLAN created. I have a wired faulttolerant solution running through 2 ...

Hi,I have 2 cisco 3350 (switchA and switchB) hanging off another 3550 (switchC) via fastethernet port which is inturn connected to a Cisco 6509 via 10/100 port.I have configured the 3550s on switch port access mode and their all on the same vlan.The ...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

They say that L3 switches can do routing which means that a router was integrated into it. However, when I take a look of the interfaces, there's no such WAN interfaces on it as the normal router have. Will this mean that routing will be done locally...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card