cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA Lab

Have been working on other vendor's firewalls for many years.  But will find myself supporting an ASA soon.  Some issues I'm seeing on getting familiar with this platform are:1. dCloud doesn't have anything that will run logged in with my cco/certifi...

Prepare a topology with 3 locations(1 for the center and 2 for the branch).For each location;            i)Identify 2/24 networks,assign different vlan-id for each network.            ii)Identify 1core 2 acsess Switches and 4 PC’s.            iii)Det...

cansah by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been running issues trying to move a 9130axi AP from airos wlc running 8.10 to a 9800 running v 17.9.1The AP is able to join the wlc8540 but can't complete the software upgrade when attempting to join the 9800. After downloading for some...

I am using EVE-NG in VMWare Workstation Pro to simulate a simple network. The VM is set to use NAT. I have pnet1 set to 10.0.0.1 /16, and all traffic is routed from this network to pnet0 (management cloud interface) to allow internet access to the ne...

network.png
david1994 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes