cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! test platform

Hello, I looking for a technical solution for a limitation of my test platform.I shall likeif it is possible to configure remotely all my network equipments via their console port (serial com)?My equipments are on a platform of test. And this platfor...

According to CISCO, the image is compatiple with WS-C3750X-24P-S however the switch just fails to boot with it.Here is the error below:Boot process failed...The system is unable to boot automatically.  The BOOTenvironment variable needs to be set to ...

Hello all,I have a problem with the behaviour of the QoS configuration on 1941 router, below is the configuration:class-map match-all critical_trafic match access-group 101policy-map traffic-outbound class critical_trafic  set dscp af31    bandwidth ...

Hi,I have a C2950 switch running Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(13)EA1. I have a 100Mb Full Duplex service connecting into it, and another c2950 hanging off one of the ports, from which a few servers reside. When i try to do large transfers...

marman by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes