Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We just install a new AS5350 for Modem Access in campus. It is connected with Catalyst 6500 core switch and use E1(isdn) for connecting with Telephone Organization. We have 2 problems about it.1.When we dial to AS5300 and get authentication by radius...

aunet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I am having 1720 router but it does not boot without flash does flash card neccessary for 1720 router to boot?This message keeps on coming ....System Bootstrap, Version 12.0(1)XA1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1998 by cisco Systems,...

anil.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 1720 router with an ISDN card , and I have one ISDN access to an ISP ( for 128 kb/s ). I wnat to connect with my router only at 128 kb/s (I want to make that ISDN interface to stay up with both channels bri0:0 and bri0:1).Thanks in ad...

valco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two 2620 routers used for a dedicated T1 for a branch office. I am suspecting a router malfunction causing the the link to go up and down. I checked the serial interfaces and saw 5 carrier transitions and 9 interface resets, but I am not ...

smezache by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a T1 line connection between our office and co-location with CSU/DSU 1720 Cisco routers at both ends.I received a new router and despite the fact that I copied the existing configuration from one production router using a TFTP server a...

tudoralex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first post so I hope I give you all enough information .....I have a client that has a 1603 router connected via ISDN with NAT translating to 2 internal servers. Everything works perfectly. They have installed a faster link and were given ...

clevett by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes