Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up a public host address to point to a private IP address that I have for our exchange server so it can advertise on the Internetfor our e-mail to come in directly to us.We have NAT running and I am not sure how to set this up wou...

eviliunas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2948G L3 switch with the below stated firmware. ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.0(7)W5(15a) RELEASE SOFTWARE I have a Win 2000 DHCP server. We have 5 VLAN''s. My question: Why is that when I moved a PC from one VLAN to another VLAN, the IP...

Hello... I am trying to setup OSPF on a a few Cisco routers. Can someone please take a moment to see if it's right? Thanks in advance!Scenario:I have 3 point-to-point (full T1's) running between 3 locations. Router A, Router B, and Router C. Ro...

c.khanna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were trying to add a fast ethernet to a 7204 and it doesn't seem to appear when doing sho ver. The tech installing it says the box indicates 7206 ?? can someone tell me if they are suppose to be compatible.

jcnelson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two sites which connect through ISDN.The connection is only allowed to be started from only one of them .Both routers ( cisco 3620 ) have been configured with dialers profiles.On each side a "dialer idle-timeout 300 either" has been put into ...

scolombo by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes