Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Is it just me or is there no easy way to get reports out of the version 4 ids and IEV software?In version 3 I was importing the data into Access databases and running queries against it to at least provide some sort of reporting functionality.Looks l...

zachf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A 7206 act as a LNS is able to accept thousands of PPP sessions over l2tp. How can I enable multicast traffic propagating on these PPP sessions? If there are one thousand PPP sessions coming from one LAC, will the LNS send 1000 copies of a multicast ...

whillwa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to write my custom signature. I know Cisco has signature engine, but for me, it's complicated, is there a easy way to write my own signature? For example, I want to have a signature to tell me who logged in the ftp server anonymously.

fengluo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 515 6.2(2) PDM 2.1.1I manually created a number of object-groups and have referenced them in an ACL on the pix via the cli, I then started PDM but PDM doesn't display the groups I created. I can create a object-group via PDM and it appears in PDM...

when a report is generated, it includes these two alarms: they appear to be the same alarm -3216can anyone tell me why they both appear in the top alarm report?Alarm LevelCount % Of GlobalAlarm DescriptionHigh - 3 4998 31,9 IIS DOT DOT DENIAL BugHigh...

Hellowhen I enter the command "upgrade ftp://(ftp server IP )/IDS-K9-sp-4.0-2-S42.rpm.pkg"and key the right user account and password then the ids show the follow message Error: download file does not exist: /usr/cids/idsRoot/var/updates/IDS-K9-sp-4....

mingchieh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes