Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

i have a remote site - connected to cable modem - 256k up, 1mb down - site-to-site withmy cisco 3015. It's EXTREMELY slow. If I connect via the ipsec client, it's faster. But site-to-site is very slow. Anyone else have similar issues? i called ci...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This message suddenly appeared in the PIX logs and the PIX seems to be rejecting RIP2 updates from a router. Hence connectivity to certain networks have been lost. Curiously, everything was fine before the message appeared and in fact there were no c...

edmac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is IDS-4210-K9 end of sale in India?There is a contradiction where 4210 is shown in the latest price list but not in the configurator.Is it atall orderable in India now?

Folks,I am looking for a workprogram, which allows to audit Cisco routers and switches. In detail i) I have to define controls that make sense for each device (router & switch) and ii) afterwards I have to perform test procedures.What should be revi...

uvoigt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What happens when the Cisco VPN 300X concentrator fails (hardware/software ). Will the box transmit the traffic in clear or not. In this condition will a new dialup VPN client still be able to acccess their intranet. Murty

kvrmurty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, I just bought a PIX-1FE card from a computer parts reseller and I'll be damned if it's not just a compaq 10/100 ethernet interface. It even has the WOL cable attached. The chipset matches with Cisco's compatability list (SB82558B), but I feel...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics