Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I am running NAT on my 2611 with a single public ip (for simplicity 1.1.1.1 public ip and 10.10.10.1 internal ip), I have port 53 and 80 forwarded to my internal server 10.10.10.10. If a client on my internal network accesses the 1.1.1.1 address on ...

matt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

again in MSFC...I have read that on the switch Catalyst 6000 it is possible to use port 15/1 (or 16/1) as a SPAN source that will allow it to monitor traffic forwarded to the Multilayer Switch Feature Card (MSFC). So I'd like to know if i can use th...

niglio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a two-tier CA architecture - an offline root CA, which signs the certificates of two online issuing CAs.In order to get this to work, I need to authenticate BOTH the issuing CA *and* the root CA on the VPN endpoints (IOS routers) - using the...

Problem is related to the shunning router.IDSM's are configured to monitor DMZ's and Outside interfaces of a PIX.If an attack occurs on the Outside of the PIX, the IDSM's are able to shun the Internet-router on the incomming traffic of the serial-int...

pvanliere by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are wanting to save our logs to a MSSql db either directly from the ids machines or by export from cspm or idsmc....I have searched through the archives and have tried -http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/ismg/policy/ver23i/idsguide/ch...

zheeter by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I implement filtering for some hosts and tune/disable some signatures signature 993 triggers, and it says percent of packet drops is around 90%. As far as I learnt this is said to be a bug of IDS, and to be resolved with v4.0. Is any of you awar...

muharrem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have VPN between inside_interfaces of 2 PIX' . But it doesn't work for workstations and servers, that are "far" from Pix, behind some routers . Is it possible use VNP in such situations, please? I'm security officer and cannot configure routers.

idi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors