Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Dear All:I made a ports scanner to one of my routers cisco 7200 , and i found the following ports are opened "1- 23 Telnet2-80 HTTP3-2001 remote control software4-9001 cisco Xremote service5-4001 cisco virtual terminal6-6001 cisco virtual terminali w...

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi :I am new to HIDS. When I am seeing the alerts in the console, I only see the workstation name in the Advanced details of the alert. Is there a way to display IP address instead of name in there?THanx in advance

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to remove the following entries from a 1710 Router. crypto isakmp key ***** address 205.206.*.*!crypto map cfmap 20 ipsec-isakmp set peer 205.206.*.* set transform-set ts1 match address 102!access-list 102 remark Crypto traffic to 1710 a...

jesal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody know if NAT "trasversal" (UDP Header encapsulation) is already supported on IOS Firewall 3DES and on PixOS ???If not from which version will be introduced ???ThnksOmar

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If anyone can help me with this, then i would appreciate it.I have a 515E PIX with 3 interfaces and IOS 6.2. I am trying to configure port redirection for one of my internal servers but it does not work. See the below configuration.static (in...

devildoc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any good documents on the best way to setup a site-site VPN connection between and a PIX501 and VPN3005. I have a small site where I will need to connect about 3 users to a pix501 and create a VPN tunnel back to our HQ(vpn3005). I see a f...

ccoombs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a cisco 6509 with a IDS blade being managed by the CiscoSecure Policy Manager. I have three related questions. If I wantto enable the blocking function identified in the CSPM, ie: be able toautomatically block certain types of ale...

mpruden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Assuming a multi-homed IOS running CBAC and different NAT translation per each ISP.I would like to set different QoS per ISP.how do I do that ?What are the relationships between QoS and ACL ? QoS and NAT ? or in other words what is the order of...

esadot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL for nwebies.

I, unfortunately, don't have the luxury of training myself in Cisco, nor of reading anything in-depth. While the IOS manual clearly states how to create and apply ACLs, I need some help on where to apply them, and how not to cut my entire building of...

angwe23 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes