Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Dear All,Question regarding PIX501 NAT Traversal. The following is the network diagram.VPN3000-----Internet----ISDN Network-------NAT router-----PIX501- VPN Tunneling between VPN3000 and PIX501 . PIX501 configured as hardware client.- NAT router doin...

e.l by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Win2k servers running ACS 3.0 (evaluation). I have configured one as primary and the other as the backup. When I try to replicate I get the following error in the CSAuth log: on the primary server. I am using the ACS database.AUTH 11/13/20...

gcyeaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the Unix Director and I want to know how I would go about setting up heirarchical directors. I have 3 lower tier directors that are used to manage the sensors and collect events. I want those 3 directors to forward their events to a single...

abwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's the deal.We have a switch that's outside the PIX. All internal switches are configured for tacacs+ using ACS 2.6 for NT. I need to lock down this switch although I'm unsure as to what would be the best method. Do I configure tacacs+ on the swi...

rbirkin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ACL apply to the Group Asyn 1 interface isn't work.I need filter the traffic that isn't encripted that point to 192.168.10.11 ip address (loopback 0).This is the configuration:interface Loopback0 ip address 192.168.10.11 255.255.255.0interface Gr...

asarlo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors