Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All, I'm new to the PIX firewalls.Currently I have a VPN connection via PIX firewalls between my company and XYZ company. We only have SSH traffic for file transfer between these two sites. I need to forwad all the DNS requests to company XYZ vi...

boots by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I open the V3.0 IDS event viewer program, and try to check the IDS events, but I got following error on the screen. General error can't open file ' event_realtime_table.MYD'(errno: 145) S1000 1016Any idea what cause this and how to fix it ?Thanks

r.fang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Are there any advantages of using an "access-list" vs "ip access-list" ?The one i know is that it allows you to delete "specific access-list entries" instead of deleting the "complete access-list" to acheive that.But still you cannot add an acces...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IDS S34 upgrade

I currently have all of my 4210 IDS units at 3.1(3)S33. Unless I am mis-reading the documentation, do I have to lower/uninstall the IDS signatures to 3.1(3)S31 BEFORE I can apply Cisco's newest version 3.1(3)S34? Or can I just apply this new signa...

frevere by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can router 3600 be used for VPN LAN-LAN Tunneling. The headquarter has 2500 router with Full T1 to ISP. 2500 connects to PIX firewall 510. PIX 510 connects to Internal router 3600. The 3600 connects to branches via FrameRelay. We might replace Fr...

I'm trying to block a virus package from being emailed to one of my users...Nov 8 15:49:18 white sendmail[22324]: PAA22324: from=<jennifer@elyproperties.com>, size=0, class=0, pri=0, nrcpts=0, proto=ESMTP, relay=[67.92.168.231]I've triedaccess-list ...

tom.lynch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I check to see what kind of Flash card is installed? I need to do a major upgrade, and I'm checking to see if I have to upgrade my Flash.show version tells me Flash is "AT29C040A @ 0x300" Is this 2MB, 16MB or 32MB? Searching Cisco's website...

apaxson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hell-o,We are converting our PIX515 firewall to two PIX515e's with failover.I just need confirmation on an doc I read regarding static commands and the failover method.Is it true that with a failover configuration I need to add a static line for ever...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors