Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Here's the situation:I would like to put my VPN3000 behind my 'DMZ' int. on my PIX. Big problem - traffic coming out of the 'DMZ' is NAT'd. Is there any way that I could put this concentrator behind this interface without removing the NAT command fro...

I know that the static statement is used to access a higher security level interface from a lower security interface. Also, if you want to disable NAT you use the formula static (high,low) high high. I have used the same formula with the static com...

r-remien by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I wrote in a posting before, we have problems with dropped packets. Checking the log files, I found that the problem appeared right after installing servicepac IDSk9-sp-3.1-2-S23. On other maschines we do not have any problems with this servicepa...

pheuch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client with two Cisco 7120's that are connecting two branch offices with a IPSec tunnel encryped with DES. Because of new security standards they need to be upgraded to 3DES. Since neither router currently supports 3DES, what will I need t...

jpeter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515 with three interfaces (inside, dmz, outside). On the outside interface, access-list 101 is applied to allow traffic from the internet to a few hosts on the dmz. On the DMZ, access-list 102 is applied to allow some DMZ hosts to comm...

tomborst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes