Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi:I´m trying to establish a dlsw peer between two routers using nat. but I have the problem above refer."The Cisco implementation of DLSw specifies that, instead of using two TCP sessions between A and C, one TCP connection will be dropped when a co...

I'm using site to site vpn on pix 501's using pre-shared keys. I just followed the instructions contained at http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_61/config/sit2site.htm what do I need to add to these configs if I have multipl...

We are considering FWM for 6500s as we have several companies wishing to connect at gigabit speeds. I understand the scenario but what I am concerned about is virus protection. In this scenario, I would have two 6506s with FWM. I would span VLANs...

rmerritt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3030 concentrator with around 5 concurrent, remote access tunnels,and 2 lan to lan tunnels. How many lan 2 lan tunnels can I create, on the 3030, without performance suffering greatly, I know additonal sep modules are an option, for the 3030...

bbelz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up TS running through to our TS machine via external IP x.x.x.85 and it runs fine. I have a problem with one of our users who insists on using TS to connect to his machine at home during work hours since this hole was opened up again.Is th...

gheatley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain what this command does? I had a problem today at a customer where this command was implemented. The customer's router died and they got a new one. There was one static entry from a global address to an inside NT server. After the...

exigent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I block users from listening to internet radio? I have a PIX firewall and I have RTSP fixup protocol stopped. I understand that some sites are using port 80 for streaming now. These users are killing my T1 internet connection and I need to...

csorensen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors