Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have terminal services runnig at a small office for remote access. It had been working for a year or so and now it does not. Users in the office can make a connection while remote users cannot. I can ping the ip address remotely but cannot telne...

melds by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey *, since last week I've been getting absolutely no response from the web server on my 4230 sensor. Previously it worked (not 100%, but if you were patient, you could get in), and the only thing I changed since then was I validated the certificat...

twiggles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running PIX 6.2 and want to create a username that will have read only access to PIX configuration both through command line and PDM. Has anyone done this yet and if so can you let me know what is required. I have tried creating a user with p...

m-raft by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CS 2.4 used for AAA on switches&routers. I am using NT for authentication & authorization but authorization is not working. 'Enable mode authorization failure' is the error and one can't do anything else. I am using Per user TACACS+ attributes...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, after reading two PDFs on the CIDS setup and tinkering a bit, I'm slightly confused. I would like to write a short script to take the alerts generated by the IDS and pipe them to logger via cron every 5 minutes or so. The problem is I'm no...

twiggles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes