Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi,does anybody know weather the pix firewall is able to filter on ftp <get> or <put> command. E.g. do not allow a <put> command in outgoing ftp connections. Or is this a typical function of a ftp proxy (cisco documentation points out that pix is not...

e.reinke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I found that there are more people having troubles with securid token and callback. But so far I did not see any solutions.The Problem.I haven configures ppp callback on a cisco 3640 with mica modems. Dialing in works fine untill the callback is i...

r.plenter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will someone explain me the following two lines regarding the configuration of VPN Client 3.5 with 3 DES.! crypto map myclientmap client authentication list vpnusers crypto map myclientmap isakmp authorization list vpngroup ! Why should I MUST HAVE t...

a_mughal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have problem with reports in CSPM 3.0 F I get following reports (Summary Report=>Event Summary,Detailed Report=>Detailed Report) and some basic reports.. (Administrator activity and etc) but i cant get Summary Report =>Network Traffic Summar...

s-cerman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am currently implementing a simple connection to isp. the isp assigns dynamic ip and i want to perform nat inside to 192.168... it is a peer to peer network. the router is a 1605r isdn with vers 11.1(5) ios. will i need to upgrade.many thanks

dwidra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes