Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Not sure if this can be done. I have a Pix Firewall,one Internet conection and 5 offices all using this one conection to access the Internet.The problem I have is that 2 offices are on different Time Zones, can I configure the Pix Firewall to allow I...

rmeier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. My question is: how to connect servers located inside the network to DMZ (beside the separate physical link)?We encountered the problem when it is physically not possible to move DMZ servers close to PIX (different locations/ buildings ).As cr...

tat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there If i make a string signature ,and define going to port 23.I make my telnet connection and type the string i have defined in my string signature , I then get an alarm in my event viewer , no problem , all PerfectBUT if i type the string again...

Perbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plan to have two office locations connected through an IPSec VPN tunnel using two PIX 501 firewalls. The cIients need to access a Win2K Terminal Server in one of the locations. Do I need to explicitly open TCP port 3389? I know I'd have to open ...

goatrance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I actually have two problems that are related to hacking issues using email:- Mail-Relay: my client's SMTP server is being used as an SMTP relay to perform attacks or send SPAM on the Internet. This led to the fact that the client has b...

Hello, I have a Cisco 1751 Router. I setup a Linux firewall running PPTP VPN. If I change my IP address on my network from a private IP to a Public IP I can connect to the VPN and ping the network, if I try to do this from a remote location I can ...

djamison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,when i try to add a new sensor using the new sensor wizzard in the CSPM, i have a message saying that " There is no Sensor responding in this Host ID: and Organization ID: " ..What could be the possible problem? i am able to telnet to the sensor f...

pgsasi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I am going to stop some host, subnet or network from accessing a network , subnet or host, the communication blocks from both the side, i.e, source and destinatioin.Also when I apply extended access list to block telnet, the ping does not work?K...

kpatoli by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes