Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a PIX firewall that has two VLAN's 1) Customer2) LANLAN machines are connected directly to the PIX and the PIX firewall is the dfault gateway for machines.Customer mcahines are connected to a router (default gateway) and that router is ...

How can I ensure that I have a full backup of the MARS database before I do an upgrade. I have the archive enabled but that only seems to look at new events, how do I know when I have the whole thing?.. also does this back up the configuration also?

I am confused at what the parenthesis mean within a MARS rule.Consider the following rule:System Rule: Password Attack: Mail Server - Success Likely.The logic/clauses look like this:(( 1 followed-by 2 ) or 3 ) followed-by 4I don't understand what thi...

Hi,We've been toying with an idea for a High Availability solution for CSMARS. Should I remove the HDs from a 110 model in production to another idle 110 model (a "backup" machine), in order to bring over my entire database and configuration, would t...

joe.favia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a close and static LAN composed with some 2960 and two 3750 switches.I want to block all traffic inter or intra switch for all host that differ from my mac address list.What is the better way to do this?Now I'm trying with "vlan filter...

What ACL ist preferable?r1(config)#access-list 180 permit tcp host 192.168.1.1 host 10.0.1.11 eq telnetr1(config)#access-list 180 permit tcp host 192.168.1.1 gt 1023 host 10.0.1.11 eq telnetIs there an implicit rule in Ciso IOS or PIX or ASA that doe...

Hi, anybody used the DLP feature on the new CSA, i downloaded it for testing and i need some help in tuning it, like for example how to deny users to email a proprietary tagged file.Thanks

josephium by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,i just have a quick quest.what are the characters that i can use in my Pre-Shared key to establish VPN tunnel? i'm wondering can i use the following characters: ! @ # $ _ Thanks in advance...

m.samouka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors