Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a problem with a fwsm on a 6509. I am on vlan1 and I want to ping a pc on vlan2. I find this error :Deny inbound (No xlate) icmp src Vlan2:x.x.x.x dst Vlan2:y.y.y.y (type 8, code 0)If I ping another pc on the vlan2 I don't have any problem. I ...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From the logging buffer. Can someone please help me understand what happened here. The server wasn't pingable and the message (windows 2003 server) was "network cable unplugged"2008 May 07 03:58:16 %SPANTREE-6-PORTFWD: Port 6/10 state in VLAN 200 c...

I'm getting an error with one of the rules that is waiting to be generated. Is there a way to clear the rules waiting to be generated? Error:1: Rules for "computer" have complexity 7947 which exceeds the maximum of 7500

Resolved! IBNS configuration

folksi'm studying for my SNRS & need a good paper on ibns configuration for cisco switches and i can't find anything on the siteanyone any ideas?thanks to anyone taking the time to reply or read this post

ive added an alias command on my pix and now i can only access the dns server via public ip 67.x.x.x - if alias is another name for something why cant i access the dns server by it's internal ip also 10.10.5.x?i have to have two rdp connections for t...

Hi Guys, Can anyone interpret what these messages mean or point me to a place where i can get the interpretation:IP: tableid=0, s=192.168.36.6 (local), d=192.168.36.254 (Vlan36), routed via RIBIP: s=192.168.36.6 (local), d=192.168.36.254 (Vlan36), le...

Our company will soon crossover to Vista.We install VPN client 5.0 on our remote laptops so users may tunnel in to our Cisco 3000 Concentrator.The concentrator is set to use the integrated firewall from the VPN Client Firewall Policy tab. A connectio...

I have a strange situation. I have two identical 3015 concentrators with vpn connections to both. Over the weekend I had my ISP switch the DNS name from concentrator 1 to concentrator 2. The connection works fine, but I have had some very strange hap...

king06aaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running a 3845 w/ VPN acceleration as a head end VPN router. I have approx. 275 DMVPN tunnels terminating on this router. Remote sites are using 871's. The branch users are experiencing application(mostly citrix and MS outlook)drops.I ...