Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a LAN to LAN tunnel up between a Cisco 3005 & 3015. I want workstations connected to the private interface of the 3005 to get IP addresses by DHCP from a DHCP server on the network the private interface of the 3015 is connected to. Can I do th...

SCENARIO:-3800X2 connected thru leased line-routing prot is RIP-vpn with gre configured-(access-list premit gre host 192.168.1.1 host 192.168.1.2)OBSERVATION;-without transferring any traffic from point lanA to point lanB, sh crypto ipsec sa will sho...

Hi!I am in the process of building a template for DMVPN Spokes on the Cisco 828. During the initial phase, I noticed that 12.4(5c) in the k9osy6-mz suite lack support for NHRP. After a few searches I came up with "http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...

tf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811s doing many VPNs to partners and clients. These routers are on my "VPN" network off a PIX 525. I use static routes on the PIX to get the traffic from my networks to the appropriate router and then down the VPN. This has been the setu...

thalios73 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A group within my organization has built a CME system. They want access to the CME system to be available from the office VPN which terminates on an PIX 7.2 box. We're pretty strict about filtering traffic, so we need to implicitly allow RTP traffi...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Siri have one cisco 6509 with FWSM in one site, and 6509 with FWSM in onother site.i have problem with FTP server to server application, where clients in VLAN connected to the first site must access FTP servers VLAN in the first site and transfe...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is largely directed at the CS-MARS development team.Will the difference in features between GEN1 CS-MARS and GEN2 be equalized through software updated? I myself has slowly come to realize I bought the CS-MARS to early and would really ...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes