Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm working on a MARS box and I've found that all of my scheduled reports (e.g. run a report and e-mail it at 1am) fail with empty reports. It may be the bug noted here:http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCsh99201Sen...

mlachniet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently implemented a CS-MARS, and have a question regarding the amount of netflow data the system receives. There are around 20 routers sending netflow to the box, and the amount of netflow data received over the last month shows a downward tr...

aacole by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have got a deployment of IPS v6 with MARS which is thus far quite effective in mitigating most of the issues. However I'm bit stuck with a scenario and require help, my question goes as below:- 1. For all the TCP based attacks, I guess the bes...

I am thinking about starting an ISP for wireless point to point links to rural residential customers who can not get a land line HS connection.A major high speed provider will be providing me with the bandwidth however I want to protect my clients an...

millsusaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 1841 router with a leased line of 128 kpbs .I need to filter the packets from 1841 router and forward all smtp through leased line and other Citrix traffic and all web traffic through a 2 mbps ADSL line .. How it possible ???? pls mentio...

Has anyone had trouble with the bundling of CTA with CSA? My org is running 5.0, v187, and we included CTA 2.0 in our agent kits. Just recently, we noticed that CSA is reporting ALL agents running without CTA. I tried manually installing CTA 2.0 t...

I need a sanity check on when I designate a device as Cisco IOS 12.2 and when I call it Cisco Switch IOS 12.2.Please correct me if I am wrong. Here is what I think:For a router you would use Cisco IOS 12.2 and you would use Cisco Switch IOS 12.2 on a...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes