Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I've encountered a client who's attempting to run the Clean Access agent 4.1.1.0 on a machine running Windows XP Pro x64. While the software will run, upon attempting to connect, we receive "This client version is old and not compatible.." errors de...

bacheff27 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just recently had an error on the Cisco ASA and since we all have individual logins, please can you tell me how I can check who was logged in and /or what they were doing? What command can I sue to do this or how can I check this using the Ci...

londint by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem related to a hub and spoke DMVPN over ADSL setup: the spokes are using ADSL lines and the hub is using a fiber link (higher bw to accomodate the 20+ tunnels to the spokes)The problem we are seeing is that when the ADSL line drops ...

zirbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to initiate phase 2 without sending data from an inside workstation.Once the tunnels are up they are good to go unless they drop for an unforseen reason or if the SA's reset. The problem is that there isn't much traffic sourcing at ...

m-ketchum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI like to enquire 1> in order to calculate the estimated disk usage over time.where are the data store in(/u01 or /u02 or /u03)?2>i can only view recent incidents in the "Incidents" page. where can i view all incidents in the MARS? 3>MARS20 has a l...

cashqoo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allquestion - what's the best way to find out the age of the data that's purged from the MARS database, or in other words, how old the oldest data is in the database...?eg - would like to do a quick ad-hoc check to see how far back the live data r...

randytoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,My question is how can I add Cisco wireless devices to MARS, since there is no option for AP. I added these devices as CiscoSwitchIOS12.2 I guess that's the best... How can I solve the inactivity issue, MARS reports sometime that it doscovered s...