Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I currently have the following configuration (6 VLANs) and I have a question regarding ACLs.I would like VLANs 100 and 110 to be able to communicate with all other VLANs but other VLANs not to be able to communicate with VLANs 100 and 110.Thank yo...

Ipefixe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am trying to understand some use cases for NAT-Divert. Can it be used to override the routing table? Let me give an example of a case here. Let's say I have 3 interfaces, inside, outside, outside2. I only want a specific network from the ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower VPN Logs

We recently migrated our firewall to a Firepower 1140 that is managed by a Firepower Management Center. I configured the Remote Access VPN to mirror our configuration on our old ASA and everything is for the most part working. Ont he ASA I was able t...

I have ASA5510 with HA pair (Active/Stanby). I have 250 vpn peer licenses on each ASA but currently is using only Active ASA. ASA-Prioutside:12.4.0.1inside: 10.1.10.1ASA-Secoutside:12.4.0.2inside:10.1.10.2 fqdn:vpn.abc.com I have VPN user connecting ...

Murugank by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, Scenario: Router 1 (Edge IP 1.1.1.1) is connected to ISP Router 2 (IP 2.2.2.2) via BGP, and via Tunnel to Internal Router (IP 3.3.3.3) It´s now that transit traffic to SNMP Port 161 and 162 hits the Internal Router, means malicious tr...

WiKiD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does anybody know if and how many concurrent Anyconnect VPN connections is possible on the Firepower 1010 having only base license? I know that for example Cisco ASA 5506-X allows for 2 Anyconnect connections without any additional license. Do...

qualxarnu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were having ASA 5510 Security Plus license ad configured the SSL & IPsec VPN,with this how many maximum user can able to connect to VPN using Anyconnect/VPN client.License Information:IPsec : 250 Configured : 250 SSL VPN : 250 Configured : 250  Wh...

Murugank by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors