Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have VMS 2.3 and CSA 5.0 installed on a GSX VMWare Guest Server. CSA runs fine except that all reports fail to run with the following error: Error: Could not connect to the Web Component Server.I have reinstalled CSA several times which appears foo...

dodsonrs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to move my configuration on one physical interface to the same one but as a subinterface one i want to keep everything : nameif, ip address, acl to and from, nat, global, asdm ...i'm looking for the easiest way to do that but i wonder h...

We have a standard access list that permit's only 2 servers to access SNMP information on our switches and routers. I wanted to add my laptop as a permitted entry to this list. However my IP changes quite a bit and I was wondering if there was a way ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL

Hi, I'm trying to setup an ACL that permits certain traffic from a host in the DMZ to hosts on the inside. It will be a timesheets application server that needs to talk to a SQL DB, and also need to communicate with our DCs to authenticate a service...

We are still fine-tuning CSA prior to a rollout, and are having issues with CSA blocking all access to the registry on our servers. This is a learning curve for us, and we are still trying to determine why the machine account is modifying the regist...

Zanne001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got a pix firewall, and I'd like to monitor packets flowing from server1 to server2.I've setup up the following debug list:debug packet dmz2 src x.x.x.x dst y.y.y.yThe problem I have is that if I start debugging once I've entered this I see pa...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors