Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a router who acts as a hub for other five spokes in DMVPN1,and also as a spoke in DMVPN2.It works well,except that after the first tunnel's lifetime,some tunnel's IKE will be deleted,and their vpn session will be active with no IKE.Is this nor...

litouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a DMVPN network,currently I ran into a strange issue.For exampleother network --HUB---(GRE+IPSec)----[Spoke1 router--primary router]spoke and primary router are in the same site.All three run BGP,Hub in 65000,spoke and primary in 65001.Current...

litouch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to stop the logging on the WARNINGS in CSAMC. Warnings do not have a wizard to create an exception to stop logging and I dont want to change the rule so do I need to copy the rule and uncheck logging, and if so, is it ok to have a copy of the sam...

hello,I am experiencing slow transfer rates through the PIX. What is the best way to troubleshoot this on the PIX. Are trnsfer rates configurable on the PIX for certain protocols, ie ftp? How is that accomplish?I am aware that slow transfer rates cou...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Haven't tried the new feature 802.1Q in PIX. I have a question that I can't figure out by looking at the table of interfaces for PIXIf I have PIX-525-UR in HA Pair and have the following;2 FE2 GE MMHow many Logical Interface I have in GE?Is the numbe...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes