Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, I had a few numbers of SG300-10 switches on hand. Recently my customer asked us to harden the switches. However, I did not manage to find any CIS Benchmark on CIS website / Google / etc. Thus I am wondering, does this switch require any form of h...

Resolved! Security Issues

I have scanned my network and I am having a time trying to find the mitigations for these issues:SSH Weak Encryption Algorithms SupportedSSL/TLS: SSLv3 Protocol CBC Cipher Suites Information Disclosure Vulnerability (POODLE)SSL/TLS: Report Weak Ciphe...

dbrill001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Buddy,May I know is there a way to get latest Cisco Global Price List? I know there is a need to have special CCO Account? If I do not have one, is there another alternative way to get it?Can someone PM me to share with me the idea? I need it quit...

ericng1983 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,    how do i read "show macsec secy statistics" output ? i mean i am trying to understand and see what and how much traffic is send unencrypted between peers,    show macsec secy statistics Interface Ethernet1/48 MACSEC SecY Statistics:-----------...

I seem to be having an issue with our router which has an ACL applied like so: ip access-list extended MY_ACCESS_LIST_INpermit ip 10.1.112.0 0.0.0.255 10.1.128.0 0.0.0.255deny ip any any log In the syslogs, I'm getting a lot of this:%SEC-6-IPACCESSLO...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes