Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi folks,yesterday happens something strange on my FWSM rel. 1.3(18) ( very old i know :-( )Suddenly some rules on a access-list have been lost ( only some rules not all ) .I have had PDM open but no apply or changes have been performed.Did you note ...

Hello,I am trying to install a PIX-501 to my small company network. We have a new customer that requires us to use this device to connect to their network. Connecting to their network I assume will be quit simple but first I need to maintain my exist...

I'm concerned about distributing the CTA on host of my network. I was using a custom installation package for the tests.Can somebody tell me possible options to distribute the CTA with the custom installation package.Please do not advice me to distri...

Hello,We have about 4 smaller networks (less then 250 nodes per VLAN) coming together in a 4006 switch. We allow or deny access using extended accesslists in the 4006 switch. Lately the accesslists have been growing and the administration is getting ...

I want to prevent unauthorized access to my router. I have a cisco 3460 with IOS ver flash:c3640-i-mz.121-2.T.bin. I like to restrict telnet access from the outside as I don’t think I can do SSH with the ver I’m running. Can someone head me in the r...

Hi,1). Is this the correct syntax to capture logs to syslog server on udp port 10514?logging host inside 100.100.100.100 17/10514With this command the capture is still going to udp port 514.2). Is there a way to insert an access-list in between line...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes