Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,For our setup, we need to nat source AND destination. Here is what we configured.global (UNMAN_CUST) 100 interfacenat (outside) 100 access-list outside_pnat_inbound outsidestatic (UNMAN_CUST,outside) x.x.x.x y.y.y.y netmask 255.255.255.255But, whe...

Hi all,I have a LAC which forwards ppp sessions of pppoe users to a LNS through a l2tp.The pppoe implementation is pppoe over ethernet.A 7300 acts as the LAC while a 7206 as LNS.By default, the LAC works as a PPP LCP and authentication proxy.Based on...

Does any one what this error message means%FW-3-RESPONDER_WND_SCALE_INI_NO_SCALE: Dropping packet - Invalid Window Scale option for session 129.230.18.82:17917 to 194.75.132.166:25 (Initiator scale 0 Responder scale 0)Thanks in advancesheikh

Hi,I have a two part question. 1. When a user connects to PIX using the VPN client, what is the best way to allow internet access? I am not really familiar with setting up a split tunnel. Does the end user go through the VPN, and then out the int...

xtech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, sorry if this is the wrong forum. Can someone give me a jump on the easiest way to block Google Desktop app without blocking the google search page? We have a PIX 520 with 1000 PC's/ 20 Servers behind it and a lot of Admin users. Is there a IP...

hello.I send some pings on pix with IoS 7.0pixfirewall# ping Interface: insideTarget IP address: 10.40.4.1Repeat count: [5] 100Datagram size: [100] Timeout in seconds: [2] Extended commands [n]: Sweep range of sizes [n]: Sending 20, 100-byte ICMP Ech...

Does anyone know of the risk of removing an 'ip inspect..' statement from an IOS firewall feature set? Particulary the 'ip inspect..smtp or esmtp statement. We are having issue's between exchange servers through our site-to-site vpn and the solution ...

e.maloney by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not familar to the environment and want to understand how it works. I guess FWSM and VPNSM is totally separated configuration and using different VLANs each other. for example, VPN terminating in the VPNSM configured VLAN and forward to the FWSM ...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any instructions on uninstalling CSA 5.x? We had a pilot group deployed, but have completely rebuilt the VMS server, and need to uninstall the old agents...Any help is appreciated...

astroman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM-511

Hello All, We're getting a PIX-525 pair ready for a new Internet access point and installed latest S/W (PIX 7.11 & ASDM 5.11). With no config (but basic connectivity through inside), whenever I enable the HTTP server, the PIX goes into a dump.Anyo...

jphilope by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to implement 802.1x on a 4506 switch. The issue that i have is i have 5 user Departmental vlan on the switch. How can i configure the ACS to assigned vlan for each of my user to their respected departmental vlan? please help