Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have the current config and need to allow incoming www traffic to a web server behind the pix. what access-list command should i use and how do i do a nat command to forward the outside interfaces traffic on port 80 to the internal web server addr...

keithg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have following problem:Firewall context configured within FWSM Version 2.3(3) (virtual firewall).It has 10 interfaces, and a mixutre of NAT, GLOBAL, and STATIC translations.Problems occure when I try to connect to one POP server on Internet (...

Resolved! MDI/MDI-X port

I need some help with MDI and MDI-X ports on any device. My understnading on MDI port is you can transmit on pin no. 1 & 2 and recieve on 3 & 6. And for MDI-X, its just the opposite. Am I right on this? And, is there a way through which we can detect...

I've got a Pix 506e V6.3. I've got a customer that needs port 3389 opened so that he can remote desktop his server. He wants to be able to type in the static outside IP address and it automaticlly point to the inside IP of the server which is 192.168...

apierce by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors