Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

hello everyone,can any one explain me,i m having one public address at my outside interface.i want to give access to my www server from outside with the static mapping of global ip +port no and local ip +prot no.Also i want to share the same global a...

usmank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ppl, Quick question here. I have a static mapping from an external address to an internal address "static(inside, outside)". Can you do a static mapping from one IP address to another but redirect one port only to a different server inside.e.g....

murphyw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a customer that needs two remote sites connected to there Head Office.They have a PIX 501 at each office.I have setup teleworkers before on the PIX but not site to site.Can anyone help me?Cheers

picnmix11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could I get some guidance as to how to configure the PIX to allow me to monitor nodes in the dmz from the inside using snmp. So far I can establish communication to the nodes when I first add them on the snmp management system, but as soon as it poll...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Alli have set up a pix to pix vpn between two office in two different country,country A and country Bthere was no problem for country A to access resources in country B,including telneting to all the ports that was required, but not the same situa...

Resolved! NAT question ???

Hi, I have a VPN link from hub side (3660 router) to remote side (2651 router). This link is up and running fine. On the hub side, I have some available public ip addresses which I'd like to map them to servers in remote side behind the 2651 router....

netman2k5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a remote facility that we provide internet access for and now I need to provide them with connectivity to a 3rd party via VPN Tunnel. For internet access I have in the PIX v6.3:nat (inside) 1 1.3.3.0 255.255.254.0global (outside) 1...

thamer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to allow my internal users to access our web server (on internal network) using it's external IP address (not DNS name). External users already have access to our server through pix but internal users cannot access it. How can I do it?Pix inte...

buenoecp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help me, I am using a PIX 515E, i have exchange server and ISA server inside my netowrk, I want to block all outgoing traffic generating from internal netowrk excluding Exchange server and ISA server, how can i achieve this.

shijasm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes