Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi,Please anyone can help with the following problem:I have 659 with FWSM,I have configured the FWSM in single-routed Mode.My requirement is to make the MSFC behind the firewall,so I need only two vlans to act as firewall interfaces, all other vlans...

Hi,I'm using dot1x with dynamic vlan assignemt.I have dot1x configured in switch ports where i connect my 7912 ip phones. I'm using CME 3.2.1.When i connect PC to ip phones ports when i'm doing login in PC if i have an active call i have one way spee...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone,I have 506e pix with 192.168.1.1 as its inside ip address and i have one public ip address configured on outside port.I have no public ip address pool but i am overloading its outside port and eveything is working fine.I have one more loc...

a.kachroo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to NAT on a 2621 router. Here is the scenario I have several Client subnets that currently access our servers via a routed solution. Now we have a new client that wish's to access out services but wants to do so using registered address...

Hi allSuddenly some times iam not able to telnet to my pix box. When i check the radius server my nms machines does continous telnets to pix every 5 secs once and i feel the max telnet session exhausts. how do i clear these sessions. or can i change ...

ponparthi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have all my 1721 which often reach 100% CPU for a short period of time. This happen approximatively each hour we saw that in sh proc cpu history. We schedule a sh proc cpu each minute to see which process was impacted and it looks lie it is "...

fzink by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a FWSM running 1.1(3). When I try to ping to any outside host with packet size less than 1427 its working but if the packet size if more than 1427, I get a request timed out for the ping. Is there anyway of making ping with packet size grea...

npeter77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors