Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi ,Anyone can tell me what level logging should be suitable , because i install it a new pix 515e , i set it logging level 4 and after 15mins later i found that the logging size about 1MB , is it too high for level 4 ? pls advise , thxStanley

I am looking to implement an IOS CA server on a dedicated router. Does anyone have any specs or experience on how many certs or remote sites a 2621XM series router can handle?Thanks,RJ

tech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a good way to get some reports from an ids sensor? So far the only logs I can get is from exporting csvs with the IEV, then I tried creating some crystal reports with that data. It's not turning out how I would like. I like the structure o...

What would be the impact if an Access list was not applied to an snmp-community string RO xxx ?Assume an snmp-server host is configured, but no restriction is made where snmp information is communicated?

tsrstech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an a server defined in a DNS held externally. The server is in the internal network as the clients. Internal clients failed to access the site via the internal IP address. I have the following set up in the PIX firewall. What have I do...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Iwould like to know if the 800 Series router supports Proxy ARP. I have been told that any router using IOS will do it but I have been unable to find documentation that confirms this. Thanks

Does anyone know if a router, switch or load balancer does not have logging trap configured but has logging hosts configured...if logging messages will be sent to the host?I cannot find logging trap within the configuration but can find logging (host...

tsrstech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes