Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi, I have this configured on one of the interfaces of our router: class-map match-any fileshare match protocol fasttrack file-transfer "*" policy-map block class fileshare drop interface Fastethernet0/0 service-policy input block service-policy outp...

Endwigast by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I new to IDS so I'm not really sure what's going on yet. Now when I upgrade the version from 4.1.4 s47, what is the next net version I should go to? I tried to load 4.1.4 s91 but it doesn’t to want to take it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am adding a 4215 sensor Version through MC 4.1-(4)s100 which i upgraded the signature from 4.1-(1)s47.First should i have upgraded the SP rel 4.1-(4)s91 then upgraded the signature 4.1-(4)s92-100-103 etc.Because when i add a device using MC, IDS S...

ptaylor51 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to access my VMS server through a dialup connection to the office from home. I use IE 6 SP1 on my laptop. But when i type the address and try open the VMS page i get an error."Microsoft Visuall C++ runtime error"Sometimes I get this me...

janith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to install the new signature through vms but after selecting the zip file I don't see the list of my devices but I receive the following message:Apply the IDS-sig-4.1-3-S91.zip update to the Management Center.Why this procedure update only the ...

lauram by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,When i choose "No" enable:SSH/TLS .after that i cant access to the IDS Device Manager in the browser anymore.. how do i revert back to the previous setting ? Thank you in advance,Regards,Jack

ney25 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help...From CW VMS, the default size limit for all logs is only 30,000. Is there a utility to increase the default limit or to reduce the actual log size for the following:Stderr.log, Stdout.log, Syslog.log, Error.log, RmeGatekeeper.logstderr.log C...

Top Solution Authors