Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'm fairly new to Pix's but have worked with routers in the past. Under what circumstances would a conduit be preferred over an ACL? From my reading they seem to provide the same functions.

I try to add device ( VPN based router) using Management Center for VPN Routers -Device Import SummaryImporting single deviceInto Device Group: GlobalDevices...192.168.16.1 - Spoke.................................But i recived next error message-Glob...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.. i'm using idsm2 with latest signature. i've got a big problem here because the ids will sense for 1-2 hours only (longest 1 day) and i've got to restart it several times. i aware about this when i monitor with security monitor. the update events...

rafi1979 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems with the IDS MC that came with VMS and I have been reading on this forum that IEV works so well. I was wondering where I can get to download IEV 4. Yes, I have serached download etc, but the closest I got was the IDS-K9-sp-4.0-2-...

Most of my ADSL VPN sites using Cisco 831 routers require a dialer interface for PPPoE. How can I get proper QOS support like using of ATM VC and Ethernet? What is the reason that restrictions (see below) exists on the dialer (virtual) interface?In t...

skli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a host on the inside interface of my PIX that I want to be statically translated & natted to an IP address on the outside of my pix. However, This external IP address thatI want it translated to is not within my global (outside) interface outs...

rdassow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes