Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have an 837 router to which I connect using various VPN clients (including 4.x.x for Win2K, and some other Linux version). IOS is 12.3(8)T (although this issue also happened with my previous version 12.3(2)XC2)After reloading the router, the vpn wo...

slaterc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client uses a Pix 506e and I am unable to use the PDM due to it being to old - being v 6.1(1) and I need V6.2(2)How do I get the lates PDM?I phoned cicso and with my contract number registered a cco login account. With this account I am unable t...

predatorr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The install of HIDS console fails on numerous servers that all have the required service packs.The version of HIDS is 2.5 and the servers all have Windows 2000 Advanced Server with service pack 4.The error is "You do not have windows 2000 service pac...

amancuso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some statistics about my IDS activity. I am interested in getting the number of events generated for a week. I would need them sorted by severity as well.Something like :Total event : 1000 000 High severity : 500 000 Medium severity : 200 000...

asaoudi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using cisco 3660 with 12.2(23) version.Now the problem is ,suddenly my router is giving problem while logging through TELNET .I'm able to login through consol comfortably.Why telnet is giving problem ?I tried in the following ways :1.Checke...

The problem that I have with allowing telnet thru the firewall is that once the client telnets to the destination host, there is no way to restrict them from hopping all over the network. Assuming that the client has full rights to the destination se...

adimatteo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes