Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Is the PIX Mail Guard able to remove/NAT internal addresses in an SMTP header? Or is there a better method of ensuring that internal IP and DNS addresses do not appear in the SMTP header for outbound mail?

g.leonard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the CSA network shim compatible with NIC teaming (etherchannel)? I tried installing this on a server with the Compaq/HQ 4-way NIC, and "bad things" happened. Toasted the registry for the nic drivers, blue screen, etc. Lots of fun.Is this suppos...

I've got a problem to go to the configuration pannel on my PDM 3.0.1.I open the PDM on a PIX515E (version 6.3.2), I was going to the configuration pannel, no problem.After, I was going to "Tools/Command Line Interface ...", and I add these commands:>...

Hello,I am using a PIX-to-PIX ipsec tunnel over the Internet for connecting to a Windows Terminal Services machine.Very often, I am getting the following errors by the debug crypto ipsec command:IPSEC(bv_esp_post_decap): fail antireplay checkIPSEC(ci...

ebrutaru1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if I could elicit some input from those of you that are successfully exporting and maintaining your sensor configs (ie. config backups and diff history). Do you utilize a script and use the sensor's built-in 'copy' function, or what?...

dblairii by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i would like to configure PVLAN on my cat 6509 with FWSM2.2(1) and IDSM2.Due that the default gateway for all VLAN is the FWSM, is it possible to configure this virtual intefrace as promiscuos port?? If not there is a work around??ThanksMarco

marco78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WebVPN works fine. However, when running a certain application from our Microsoft SBS 2003, I get Java errors and certain pages won't open. The application is using Java 1.4.2 and we are using a VPN Concentrator 3005. Does the 3005 have backwards ...

I want to use the PDM (version3.0.1) with my PIX515E (version 6.3.2) already running with a configuration. When I start the PDM, and during it loading the running configuration, I've got this error:Unsupported Command FoundPDM does not support "Polic...