Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Folks, I have an FTP server behind my firewall. I want to use a differnt port for security reasons. If i understand FTP correctly, the client when in active mode tells the ftp server what port it is listening to for data transfer. Many ftp pr...

I have an RTSP presentation that runs inside an .htm. I believe it is using "HTTP cloaking" as described below from the PIX docs: "PIX Firewall does not have the ability to recognize HTTP cloaking where RTSP messages are hidden in the HTTP messages...

sahmad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii type the command:show processes cpu | include CCH323_CPand the router doesn't have a procces with this name, but when i type the command: sho proc cpu | include H323the router output is : 94 19468 115739 168 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0 ...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I want to use NBAR, do I have to load any additional modules from flash? According to documentation, NBAR is available with IOS Release 12.0(5)XE2. Are the additional modules that need to be loaded from flash "just" to extend the functionality of ...

bizsnatch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having a intermittent problem accessing certain web sites, especial the ones end that with orgs. Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 hours to be able to reach these sites, in the meantime I could reach everything else. However whenever I clear the NAT...

ssumrein by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been configuring a pix525 using the command line and wrote three lines of translations that listed three different outside addresses against one inside address. The lines of code were accepted by the pix and they actually work too!When I viewe...

Hi,Firstly my network setup is as follows. I have a PIX with vpn configured using RSA secure id tokens. I use the cisco vpn client utility to connect over a 2 day satellite. No this solution has been working fine until we made a slight change. We got...

jachin84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes