Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm looking a way to backup the vpn3000 and vpn3002 configurations. Would not like doing it via telnet since the backup script should navigate through several menus and then do the paging. Was trying to find some docs about the use of XML and all ...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to deny the traffic from a concrete IP connected to the 2500 series router and I would like to do it in the router. Is it enough adding a command 'access-list 6 deny 192.168.148.13' to reject the packets from that address or it's necessa...

ccrespoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see a lots of small packets flows inside out network that spead out entire networks.it shows 48 bytes ot its multiplier and cause network unstable, any idea ?thanksshow ip accounting10.1.53.11 10.5.243.1 1 4810.1.53.11 10.5.241.10 1 4810.1.53....

ewei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone seen this before and/or have suggestions on this problem? When I try to SSH into the IDSM, or session in from the switch I get the following out put. I have a couple of both 4.1 and 3.0 IDSM's giving me this error. I spews out that error, a...

HiWe have cisco IDS(netranger) running on sol 2.8. I want to know why the interface that is capturing packets does not show when I do ifconfig -a on the terminal session on the server. Is there a way to see the packets the IDS is capturing using snoo...

ravik77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Error with PDM

I'm trying to open Pix Device Manager this morning and receive the following error:[ERR] pdm location 172.16.1.0 172.16.1.1 inside Invalid netmask: 172.16.1.1Usage: pdm disconnect <session_id> pdm history enable pdm logging [<level> [<messages>]] sho...

bizsnatch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get our CiscoWorks to manage a PIX 520 firewall running ver 6.3.3. It seems to get SNMP information but getting and managing the configs has been a problem. When I look in the PIX log I see this message: INFO %PIX-6-315011: SSH session...

We recently went froma single port PIX to a multiple port and DMZ setup. I am trying to figure out the best way from a topology setup to place DNS servers with in this design. Would one place a DNS server in each zone and perform zone transfers or ...

b.joanis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an issue with our infrastructure as far as external network security. Our initial configuration was a PIX 515E as our endpoint with NAT configured on it. Behind the PIX was an ISA server with NAT, caching, and proxying. That configuration...

bevans by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How are iplogs viewed? If I go to the sensor and look at the iplogs file I cant make heads or tails of it. Is there some documentation somewhere that explains anything about iplogging?I made a test string and enabled ip logging on it. I let it run...

emusican by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors