Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi ,I am able to connect VPN Concentrator 3000 using VPN Client 4.0.2d. But when i ping any of the internal subnets it is unable to ping. On the VPN Client i can see the packet going out, but Packets In is Zero.How do i troubleshooot this problem.Reg...

Hello, When viewing the PIX log, all of the sudden I started getting Deny UDP Src X.X.X.X. This message is constantly apearing on the firewall log. Could that be a virus/Worm. Ant help is highly appreciated.Thanks.

ssumrein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have done the natting for internet in the pix where there is static IP ex.global (outside) 1 213.x.x.10 netmask 255.255.255.248 nat (inside) 1 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 213.x.x.9 1Now i have a situation where there is ...

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTP not working

Neither FTP nor Passive FTP is working properly. I can connect out to an FTP site. I issue the ls command or the get command and it hangs. The syslog shows the return traffic comming back on TCP 3379 being denied. fixup protocol ftp 21 is defined. I ...

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran Sysconfig-sensro, then option number (6), then type (Y) when it prompt with [WEB based Inrustion Detection Device Manager (Y/N)?]. then it shows some configuration (which all correct)then I typed (Y) then Making the IDs Daemon ......... Press E...

Resolved! GoToMyPC

Dear All,How could we deny access form the outside networks in order not to gain access to our internal PCs if the users try to use the GoToMyPC service?!!regards..Tamer Bayomy

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can surf web and connect out to office from home on my Cisco 678. Cannot connect from office to home. Port forwarding established. Cannot ping router but can traceroute. Is this a firewall problem? If so, how do I fix it?

cardosol by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of 2152 ICMP Flood traffic generated from workstations to a DNS/Active Directory server. I checked the workstations and they are clean of virus/trojan/malicous users/etc..., I enabled packetcapture, but see nothing un...

bfl1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am receiving a number of these alarms all from internal hosts. Specifically how would you tune this signature to reduce the number? Or would you want to see all of these alarms? Or just filter it entirely for internal hosts? I am wondering if i...

brecore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IDS devices running under version 3.1(4), I have connected some of them to the IDS MC and it working fine. But for some reason I four IDS at different location does not running WebServer (so I can NOT brows to the IDS using https://IP). I al...