Other Service Provider Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi.we install two SCE8000-SCM-E, and the boot process not finished. This log message appear.20111024.011225 INFO: nsup-blade-sync: Syncing packages...20111024.011241 ERROR: pack-sync-blade: failed to execute 'nsup-ssh -c 0200 -- pack-sync-blade --lis...

nmella by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are constantly getting alarms regarding low memoryWe are monitring the following OIDmemAvailReal 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4.6.0 memTotalReal 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4.5.0 We have the total (memTotalReal) from which we substract the available free memory (memAvai...

mtenorio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dsl

Hello,I have a dsl connection and I want to connect to it without using router because it is expensive to buy one.How can I connect to it?Can anyone give me a solution?

osama_xlt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situaltion here (please find the attached diagram..I have a survillience system with 100+ cameras and its associated devices. the soultion here in this case is multicast over MPLS VPN.but for the storage redundancy all the storages should be...

Hello All,                We are running ISP and now a days we have many spam in our network, we want block the SMTP port 25 block on Cisco router 7200.                We have not any smtp server. we want block the port 25 at our core router. So we c...

Current release note for Cisco IOS XE Release 3.2.0XO says:These sections list the limitations and restrictions for the current release of Cisco IOS software on the Catalyst 4500E series switch. •802.1q tunneling and related features are not supporte...

mlinder01 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI would like to ask if would it be a problem to use two LEGs (radius sniffer and radius listener) in order to obtain the framed-route and the frame-ip-address attributes for the same user in the same radius packet? The number of subscribers is ...

Hello!questions:1. what for is necessary CSV repository and how it can be disable?2. what for are necessary rdr files in /opt/cm/cm/adapters/CSVAdapter/ 3. what for are necessary CSV files in  /opt/cm/cm/adapters/CSVAdapter/csvfilesThanksAlex

ak47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes