Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello all, I had an HttpServer Core dump critical way back in July on my VSOM server.  I've followed recommendations on other posts here to clear this by deleting the file and resetting the server status, but I still get an email for it every. Single...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSCtg17779

Hi, My client is facing this bug and would like to know if there is a fix that would prevent receiving the logs that this bug generates? la version anyconnect : 4.10.05085 BR,    

jds5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have this Query, which filters badges without events for X days. I need to add to this report the name and ID of the person assigned to the badges. Do you know how I could do that?  Query select b.card_num from vx_badge b left join vx_cred c...

Hi All,I have Cisco Firepower 1010 series, I want to prioritize some applications over the other. For example, prioritizing VPN or specific applications over other apps.Is this available in such device?Thanks in advance!

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing an Exchange server behind an FPM 1010 running FDM.  I have a public ip natted to internal. When I do a "What is my IP" from the exchange server console, I get the public ip of the FPM 1010.  What do I need to change in the 1010 so the...

BCS-Tech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone elaborate more on the FTDv tier vs non tier. Is the Tiered layer used strictly for use in the public cloud? Azure, AWS etc.         And the non-tiered designed for on prem use? If the non-tiered can be deployed in KVM/ESXi is the virtual ...

bouwman22 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a FPM 1010 and using FDM to program it. I am setting up an internal email server for a customer.  I can connect to it using telnet to port 25 from my office 99.28.XXX.XXX using the natted public IP address 100.100.XXX.XXX to internal 192.168.1...

BCS-Tech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On one of my media servers, which also is colocated with vsom, there's tons of space, but the way it was set up was divided into two shares, media1 and media2.  I did not know this until fairly recently.  All the cameras are recording to Media1.  Aft...

jwood.ok by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I'm having an issue with my ASA where it's booting to rommon mode since disk0 is not present (maybe damaged). I'm trying to boot from an external USB, it's reading the file but when rebooting to apply config, it keeps on booting to disk0.  ...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a site to site VPN with AWS so we can connect both networks to speak to VM's in the cloud. AWS has a feature where it can generate the configs based on the type of firewall, however even though i have matched the phase 1 and 2 ...

djoseph18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, I kindly need help with getting the image of Cisco ASA5508-X. Since I have the image corrupted on disk0 on my ASA. so I need to reinstall the image, but couldn't download from Cisco since I don't have Cisco SmartNet.  On the other hand, I wan...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes