cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   I used named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6 , for IPv4 it works good, but with IPv6 named EIGRP after configuring the address-family ipv6 unicast autonomous-system 66 then (it automatically makes neighbor relationship with others without the i...

Oversease-INC.png R2 Capture.PNG

Hello everybody According to attached picture: 1. Which design is your preferred ? Why? 2. What is deference between NHRP and Interchassis HA? I know ASR 1000 series support Interchassis HA and NHRP both. But ISR series probably don't support that so...

Cisco 2951, Version 15.5(3)M5 *The public IP is NAT'd.   Production router in use for years.  I received the below message from my syslog server today.   *Aug  3 05:12:11.048: %IP_VFR-3-OVERLAP_FRAGMENTS: GigabitEthernet0/0: from the host xx.xx.xx.xx...

gcarson73 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello from Spain. I've got an Adapter Cisco Spa122 and all the thins are ok fine,so when i try to connect remotely via openVPN a SSL message log display on the log file...i paste this message log here : ----- ..... ..... Aug 17 10:46:46 SPA122 daemon...

Alzuaak12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several ISR4351 routers that I am upgrading from 4G to 16G of flash.  The new flash memory is not showing the correct size.  I've tried a couple of new flash modules and both have the same result.   Running "show file system" with the new flas...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be moving our remote site connections from MPLS to MetroE and also adding a MetroE connection between our primary and backup data centers. Because we will be using MetroE, what is the best way to ensure remote site traffic is rerouted from th...

Scott_22 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi can someone help me with nat statement for isr router.    LAN > WAN many to > ONE external IP address   nothing fancy just basic dynamic nat - what would this look like?   do i also require access policy for the same?   thanks,   

Hello, I am beginning to work on a BGP implementation and have some flexibility in how to architect things, but I am looking for some recommendations.Current Architecture:    Three physically separate sites all connected by 1Gbps layer 2 MPLS    Each...

Router#ping www.google.com % Unrecognized host or address, or protocol not running. When i ping google IP it works :   Router#ping 216.58.198.206 Type escape sequence to abort. Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 216.58.198.206, timeout is 2 seconds...

MoMohib by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a fairly simple environment that requires IP multicast routing to do paging through CUCM.    I am using PIM-SM, and require the RP to be set to two routers in HSRP.  Is it possible to use the 'ip pim rp-address' command and point it t...

Noble by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Netpros,Need a help to solve out one problem regarding the Bus error in 7206VXR due to which router got rebooted.Error Log================System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x32313300, address 0x0 at 03:42:22 GMT Thu Oct 22 2009System re...