cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi guys,   Who will prevail regarding these neighbor commands, i just dont understand why are these configurations enabled on the router neighbor 192.168.1.2 prefix-list MyAS-ISP1 outneighbor 192.168.1.2 filter-list 2 out ip as-path access-list 2 per...

Hello all, Hoping someone can provide some suggestions on t-shooting an issue i'm seeing in my network. Some configuration insight, my gateway (172.16.0.10 is a router that also has 10.10.10.192/26 configured on another interface (10.10.10.253). Th...

I have an sla running with the following configuration:sla monitor 1 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 8.8.8.8 interface outside-primary num-packets 5 request-data-size 1392 frequency 5 sla monitor schedule 1 life forever start-time nowHowever when t...

Hi Sir/Mam, Recently i buyed HP PRO 610 G1 tablet and trying to connect Cisco WIFI and tablet connected to WIFI, after some time WIFI showing Limited connectivity I have checked with HP service person. He saying that there is NO issue with tablet ha...

raghava by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, I was looking for some information regarding how the performance of a 4331 would be impacted by enabling features of iWAN in addition to basic router functionality. I've read the Miercom report but this doesn't consider the scenario we...

Hello everyone, Can we place a DMVPN hub router behind ASA firewall and do NAT using static PAT (port forewarding) ? We're running out of public IP and cannot do static NAT for the new DMVPN hub router. So I'd like to leverage PAT but not sure if it ...

I was trying to reset my password, so I followed your steps here   https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/network-infrastructure-documents/resetting-router-to-factory-default-removing-the-startup/ta-p/3131114  but I lost all configurations and even when ...

hussamjak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm hoping I will explain my issue as accurate as I can.Basially I do have Cisco EPC 3828 router which is at the ground floor of my house, WIFI signal is quite weak and bedrooms located on 1st floor are barely getting any signal hence I boug...

cisco.PNG
Zathan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I've been always working with an ISP, let's call it A. ISP A give me IP address 208.X.X.182/30, obviously where 208.X.X.181 is my Gateway:interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0 description *** ISP A *** ip address 208.X.X.182 255.255.255.252In m...

Hi, From the documentation, it is stated that the HUB master should be on a separate router from the border. My question is whether the setup with the master and border on the same router will work. Also, in the current iwan version 2.1 can I have m...

ryan3kip by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes